Saturday, July 30, 2011

pinterest!

have you ever been to Pinterest.com? if not, gogogo! it's an amazingly cute site for great inspiration! i've made my own wedding board to collect all my little picture thoughts about the wedding from day to day. anything i think i'd like to see in the wedding i search for and repin onto my board to look back onto later. so far i have a little collection that is just bursting with ideas: http://pinterest.com/fawnflynn/wedding-inspiratioin/
it doesn't have to just be about the wedding though. they have yummy cakes, cookies, photography, architecture, decoration ideas, the list goes on!

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE pintrest! I've had one for a while, but just recently started getting really into it! i just started following you on there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! thanks for following me, i am now following you too! i love that site, it's so great! :)

    ReplyDelete