Saturday, May 7, 2011

gramma

this isn't a wedding related post, mostly a life related post. gramma passed away about a month and a half ago, and the funeral is coming up in TN on her birthday, May 19th. mom was telling me how everyone is going to plan on wearing purple because it was grammas favorite color. i went through my closet and saw very little to no purple, so i was kind of discouraged. well, the other day i was shopping on my favorite etsy sellers shop, maggiesfarmm (who offered me 15% off) and i fell in love with her rosey posey skirt she had just listed THAT day. not even realizing it was purple in it's prime, i bought it. (how could i pass up 15% off?) i was just sitting here, (while wearing the skirt that fits me like a glove!)
and realized, i have something to wear to grammas day, i also plan to wear this brooch of grammas as well <3

No comments:

Post a Comment